FAQ's

A Carbon Monoxide alarm is the only way to receive an audible alert to the presence of Carbon Monoxide (CO) in your home, or whilst you’re away on holiday.

CO is a gas which cannot be seen, tasted or smelt but can result in CO poisoning and illness or in some cases death. It’s created in our homes when the fuel in products, such as boilers, fires and ovens does not burn completely. Regular servicing of these products can reduce the risk of CO being present but it cannot completely remove the risk.